The numerously sold HST PT-25 type machinery manufactures non-heatsealable double chamber tea bags with an outer paper envelope. It is based upon our approved basic platform machine HST PT-21 type and can produce 150 to 165 bags per minute.
The bag comes with string and hard tag, optionally knotted or stapled:
- PT-2.25 : With knotting technology on both sides, the tag side as well as the bag side (i.e. y=2).
- PT-1.25 : Only knotting at the bag side (i.e. y=1).
- PT-0.25 : With standard food grade aluminium staples (i.e. y=0).
These bags are then individually wrapped into a paper outer envelope by crimping at the long sides. The PT-y.25 type is quite popular as it protects the product hygienically at reasonable costs. The tea bag with crimped paper outer envelope is considered to be most environmentally friendly. The machine can optionally be equipped to be convertible from enveloped to naked bag (for manual packing).
Bag Size Options: A | B
The following teabag sizes are possible:
- A : Larger bag size 64 x 44 mm.
Due to the larger volume this is the best choice for packing of herbal and fruit infusions.
- B : Smaller bag size 60 x 40 mm.
This is standard for packing of black teas.
The machines are not convertible between bag sizes.
Packing Options: PT-y.25. 0 | 1 | 2
The following packing options are available:
- PT-y.25.0 : Manual packing machine (hand pack).
When high flexibility is needed or in countries where labour costs are lower, these manual packing versions are very popular. These models are equipped with an automatic counter which counts the bags, stacks and transfers them to an exit channel. These stacked and pre-counted bags can then be picked manually and filled into pre-formed boxes or tins.
- PT-y.25.1 : Single row cartoning device.
Pre-glued belt boxes, adjustable between 15 and 30 bags.
Machines with automatic single row cartoning are used by companies with high automation grade and with dedicated production lines for a particular box format.
- PT-y.25.2 : Multirow cartoning device.
Flat blank cartons up to 100 tea bags. This elaborate cartoning is used in the rarer cases of large packages.
- 100% German engineering
- Reliable mechanical technology
- Long life cycle
- Compact size
- Hard Tag. Optionally knotting or stapling
- Environment friendly paper envelope protection
- Easy assembly, operation and maintenance
- Low maintenance and spare part costs
- Very low energy consumption
- Reasonable machine price
- High flexibility also for small production lots
We are constantly developing our machines. All pictures show realized machines, which may have been subject to technical improvements. Appearance and details may therefore change.» Zurück