The highly approved PT-y.21 represents the basic version of our double chamber teabag machines, producing 150 up to 175 non-heat sealable double chamber filter bags per minute.
The bag comes with string and hard tag, optionally knotted or stapled:
- PT-2.21 : With knotting technology on both sides, the tag side as well as the bag side (i.e. y=2).
- PT-1.21 : Only knotting at the bag side (i.e. y=1),
- PT-0.21 : With standard food grade aluminium staples (i.e. y=0).
To enable a fast infusion and tea aroma flow, the double-chamber tea bag provides enough space with its two chambers. Up to 2,5 - 3,5 gr black, fruit or herbal tea can be packed in these tea bags, providing 30 % more infusion compared to a single chamber bag.
Bag Size Options: A | B
The following teabag sizes are possible:
- A : Larger bag size 64 x 44 mm.
Due to the larger volume this is the best choice for packing of herbal and fruit infusions.
- B : Smaller bag size 60 x 40 mm.
This is standard for packing of black teas.
The machines are not convertible between bag sizes.
Packing Options: PT-y.21. 0 | 1 | 2
The following packing options are available:
- PT-y.21.0 : Manual packing machine (hand pack).
When high flexibility is needed or in countries where labour costs are lower, these manual packing versions are very popular. These models are equipped with an automatic counter which counts the bags, stacks and transfers them to an exit channel. These stacked and pre-counted bags can then be picked manually and filled into pre-formed boxes or tins.
- PT-y.21.1 : Single row cartoning device.
Pre-glued belt boxes, adjustable between 15 and 30 bags.
Machines with automatic single row cartoning are used by companies with high automation grade and with dedicated production lines for a particular box format.
- PT-y.21.2 : Multirow cartoning device.
Flat blank cartons up to 100 tea bags. This elaborate cartoning is used in the rarer cases of large packages.
- 100% German engineering
- Reliable mechanical technology
- Long life cycle
- Compact size
- Hard Tag. Optionally knotting or stapling
- Easy assembly, operation and maintenance
- Low maintenance and spare part costs
- Very low energy consumption
- Reasonable machine price
- High flexibility also for small production lots