• 100% German Engineering
• Reliable mechanical technology
• Long life cycle
• Compact size
• Hard Tag. Optionally knotting or stapling
• Environment friendly paper envelope protection
• Easy assembly, operation and maintenance
• Low maintenance and spare part costs
• Very low energy consumption
• Reasonable machine price
• High flexibility also for small production lots
The numerously sold HST PT-25 machinery manufactures non-heatsealable double chamber tea bags with an outer paper envelope. It is based upon our approved basic platform machine PT-21 and can produce 150 up to 165 bags per minute. The bag comes with string and hard tag, optionally with knotting technology (on both sides or by request only at the bag side), otherwise with standard food grade aluminium staples. These bags are then individually wrapped into a paper outer envelope by crimping at the long sides. The HST PT-25 is quite popular as it protects the product hygienically at reasonable costs. The tea bag with crimped paper outer envelope is considered to be environmentalfriendly. The versions PTx25 und PTx25.1 can optionally be equipped to be convertible from enveloped to naked bag (manual packing discharge).
The following packing options are available:
• Manual packing machine (PT25, PT125, PT225)
• Single row cartoning device in belt boxes between 15 and 30 bags (PT25.1, PT125.1, PT225.1)
• Multirow cartoning device for flat blank cartons up to 100 tea bags (PT25.2, PT125.2, PT225.2)
When a high flexibility is needed or in countries where labour costs are lower, the manual packing versions (PT25, PT125, PT225) are very popular. These models are equipped with an automatic counter which counts the bags, stacks and transfers them to an exit channel. These stacked and pre-counted bags can then be picked manually and filled into pre-formed boxes or tins.
Machines with automatic single row cartoning (PT25.1, PT125.1, PT225.1) and multirow cartoning (PT25.2, PT125.2, PT225.2) are used by companies with high automation grade and with dedicated production lines for a particular box format.